The Unconventional Gluten-free Cookbook
50 Grain-free, Gluten-free Recipes That Combat Aging, Improve Your Waistline and Taste Awesome
A Low-Glycemic Cookbook That Anyone Can Enjoy
Despite popular opinion, conventional gluten-free foods are not always the healthiest options. In fact, gluten-free “specialty” foods may be more damaging to health than wheat-based goods. Although eating gluten-free can help improve digestion and other symptoms related to gluten intolerance and Celiac disease (including those with minor gluten sensitivity), most gluten-free recipes are not always the best choice.
Why is this?
Starch. Refined carbohydrates, to be more specific. We find this a lot in gluten-free recipes that use potato starch, corn starch, white rice flour, etc. These gluten-free flours contain virtually no health benefits and rapidly spike blood sugar. This can lead to inflammation, free radical damage, and damage to insulin receptors. This, in turn, can lead to weight gain and rapid aging.
Introducing a new gluten-free cookbook, in fact a Paleo cookbook, that can hopefully ease this issue in gluten-free cooking. No other low-glycemic cookbook on the market relies specifically on coconut flour and almond flour for their baked items, two nutrient-rich flours that have a negligible effect on blood sugar or insulin.
How Eating Grain-free, “Paleo” and Low-Glycemic Can Transform Your Health
No Matter Which Diet You Follow
I honestly cannot stand the word “diet.” However, it does accurately describe what I am attempting to portray.
Eating grain-free ultimately eliminates gluten from your diet, as only grains naturally contain this hard-to-digest protein. Some processed foods may contain trace amounts of gluten; however, this gluten-free cookbook focuses on utilizing only whole, unprocessed foods.
When consuming foods that are grain-free, you also elminate refined carbohydrates, drastically improving your insulin sensitivity. This often results in an increase in energy, weight loss, and a healthier outlook on food in general. No blood sugar spikes and real food — what more can anyone really ask for?
What Makes This Gluten-free Cookbook (or Paleo Cookbook) Different?
A gluten-free cookbook will likely show you how to cook with refined starches and grains, both of which can excacberate insulin resistance and weight gain, and can drastically decrease energy levels. These recipes are generally high on the glycemic index, a scale that measures how fast blood sugar spikes after a particular food. This Paleo cookbook is actually a low-glycemic cookbook, which may help you combat these symptoms so you can find real satiating and health-promoting benefits with the food you are eating (plus, the recipes taste delicious!).
This paleo cookbook also uses nutrient rich coconut and almond flours for baking and frying, helping to boost overall nutrition of the dish. These flours have a myriad of health benefits, all of which can be found within the chapters of this eBook. Some of the benefits include:
- Nourishing the skin with vitamin E
- Helping to keep you feeling full with a high amount of fiber
- Keeping blood sugar stable with high protein and natural fat content
- May be helpful for maintaing healthy cholesterol levels with monounsaturated fats
- May be helpful for weight loss/maitence with medium chained triglycerides
- ….and more…
Are You Ready to Catapult Your Health?
(…and tantalize your tastebuds?)
Practically 70-80% of our health is influenced by diet alone, with the other 30-20% being influenced by genetic and other lifestyle factors. Many people believe that eating “healthy” means sacrificing taste.
But it doesn’t have to.
In fact, in ‘The Uncoventional Gluten-Free Cookbook’, these beliefs quickly go out of the window. You can still have rich chocolate cake, waffles for breakfast and ice cream after dinner. The key is in the ingredients and how they’re prepared. You don’t have to cut calories. You don’t have to eat low-fat. All you have to do is eat, and eat well. With this low-glycemic cookbook, you can do just that.
Many of the recipes in this Paleo style cookbook have never been featured on this blog, and contain pictures with detailed instructions. Also, you will be given access to nutritional information on the foods you are making and eating, giving you more confidence in your healthy eating choices.
So, are you ready to transform your health, weight, and eating habits into something truly ground breaking and life changing for the better? It’s your time to shine.